Personal Financial Network, Inc. (PFNI) is constantly striving to build long lasting relationships with you, our customers and business partners. In our effort to provide excellent service, we occasionally require information about you, such as your name and e-mail address, when you visit our site. This is necessary for access to particular areas, correspondence, providing subscriptions, and so forth. PFNI respects your right to privacy and will let you know why we need such information and how it will be used.
- COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY. PFNI is committed to complying with relevant laws and respecting high standards in handling our own and our clients’ data. We recognize the importance of protecting personal data and individual privacy and would like to assure you that we will not collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us and will not provide or sell your name and address to unrelated or unapproved vendors. Your information will be protected and only shared with approved vendors or partner organizations. Those visitors who voluntarily submit their information through our online form may receive a public response to their question or request. PFNI will make reasonable efforts to only post general information, such as first name, city, state and the message itself that was submitted so that your actual identity would not be publicly revealed. Individuals with highly unique first names and who list a small town as identifiers may find that other readers in their community may recognize them. While this would not be a likely scenario, we nonetheless remind those who submit information to us for the public response feature of our website in order to provide full disclosure.
- OPT-OUT POLICY. Users are provided with the opportunity and ability to “opt out” of either providing personal or professional information to us or receiving communications from our Partners and us. We respect your right to privacy and offer you the opportunity to browse our Site without the need to provide private information, unless specifically required.
- SITE STATISTICS. PFNI intends to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. However, we do keep track of the domains that users visit. As you browse our Site, PFNI web servers anonymously collect information about your visit, not about you personally. We monitor statistics such as how many users visit our site and what pages they visit, from which domains users come, and which browsers are used to visit our site. We analyze this data to allow us to constantly improve the value of the Web site and to monitor its performance.
- SECURITY. Our Web site logs Host Names and IP addresses (when the Host Name is not available) for systems administration and security purposes. These logs are monitored and analyzed to maintain systems and information security and allow us to constantly improve the value and the availability of the Web content.
- OUTSIDE CONTENT. Our Site does not generally include submissions from members of the general public. If we do accept any submissions in the future, we would make reasonable attempts to ensure that these submissions do not break any laws. To increase the variety of information available on the Site, we may allow viewpoints that are not shared by PFNI. As information is provided for public benefit, no portion of any content should be misconstrued as a reflection of the views of PFNI. If any content appears to be in violation of any law, PFNI should be contacted to review the perceived infraction so that it may be remedied.