Is there any help for me in Clark County, Washington?

(Request received from Kathy in Vancouver, Washington) I lost my job and got behind on my rent. I now have a job but have not gotten paid.  Is there any help for me in Clark county Washington?  I owe 2500.00.

Share & Care House offers rental grants & transitional housing

Share & Care House brings innovative rental assistance programs to the communities of Seattle, Tacoma and Puyallup in Washington, plus the city of Tigard in Oregon. This nonprofit organization uses several effective tools against the ravages of homelessness.